8/29/2016

DAY38 Cashel-Glanworth 55.1km (Ireland)




Leaving Cashel 7:40, my room mate Michael saw me off.

Followed R639 with a wide shoulder, enjoying a nice run under the sunny blue sky. Warm enough.

To my surprise, just 1 km before the goal Glanworth, a car driving at the same speed as me and said hello from the car.

As soon as I finished running at the entrance of Riverside Glanworth B&B, the owner Liam and his family welcomed me with a big smile.

He knew well about me because he searched my full name on the internet.

He said, “We have already know you are Adventure Runner running around the world!”

It was amazing!

He asked me too many questions.

Later a couple from Holland joined us.

It was fun to share the stories and experiences about traveling.

And Liam called a local newspaper company.

This is B&B but they treated me dinner as well.

This is what is called D&B&B(Dinner and Bed and Breakfast), isn’t it?




PEACE RUN 2016 Running Around Europe Movie#4



*Today’s Distance: 55.1 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1267.5km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment