8/17/2024

DAY 69: Barcelona

IMG_6830.jpg

Waking up on the floor of Barcelona airport. It was more comfortable than spending the night on a bench.

 

I used the pick-up service from the airport to go to the hostel.


I left my luggage there and I decided to explore the area until 2PM I can check in.


Then I walked just under 3km to Sagrada Familia. There were so many people that I just took some photos and left.


Apparently there was a thunderstorm last night.


The maximum temperature was below 30 degrees. The climate of the coast is different from the one of inland.


As expected, Barcelona is a big city and there are supermarkets open 24 hours a day.


I checked into the hostel just before 2pm.


Each room (8-person dormitory) is equipped with a shower and toilet.


Great view from the 6th floor.


There are also several supermarkets nearby, which is convenient. The facilities are also well-equipped. As you'd expect from a hostel with a good reputation.


I was a little sleep-deprived last night, so after dinner I'm already feeling sleepy.


I'll leave it at that for the first day.


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment