12/09/2014

Day25 Picton to Seddon



Slow start…because kitchen didn’t open until 7am.

Left Picton about 7:30 and heading southward along State Highway 1.

Shoulders are gone on the bridge but sometimes I run on trails only for walkers and cyclists.

Roads don’t belong to anyone. That’s what we can share.

Saw some vineyard. The scenes remind me of the one of Adelaide, Australia.

Had to climb some hills but tail winds helped me a lot.

Not so many towns between Picton and Christchurch.

Blenheim is kind of big town but after leaving this town is there any towns until I get to Kaikoura?

Anyway traffic is not so busy which gives me no stress.

The last hill climbing I conquered 190m pass.

About 5:30 I arrived at Seddon. Then I finished my run at Stoney Acre Accommodation. It looks like a backpackers hostel and caravan park.

Met a Japanese guy who had been here in NZ for working holidays.

He treated me Japanese soup SUITON which was so good!



*Today’s Distance: 53.71km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 799.66km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment