8/06/2016

DAY15 Preston-Carnforth 45.3km



August 6 is a memorial day. In 1945, atomic bomb was dropped in the city of Hiroshima.

I’m glad that I live in peaceful era but I feel sad even now there are some places where there’s terrorism or war.

I wish people all over the world can share the peaceful moment.



Started at 6:30. Soon I got flat tires on both rear wheels because of a thorny plant.


I pulled 6 thorns out of the tires.


Soon after that I stopped by at a cycle shop. I got anti-flat tires tape “Dr.Sludge.”


After running country road, I ran along the Lancaster Canal until I got to Carnforth.

Dry and sunny weather, it was a bit too warm. The temperature was about 20 degrees.


About 3:30 I checked in at Carnforth Hotel.

There are local hotels which website doesn’t show.

Today’s hotel costs just £26 which is close to city center and my favorite supermarket TESCO is within a walking distance.


I’ll be running in Lake District tomorrow.




*Today’s Distance:  45.3 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 569.1 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment