8/23/2016

DAY32 Day-Off in Dublin2(Ireland)



Drizzling rain was falling almost all day.

Took another day-off today.

Had my buggy VIENTO checked at a cycle shop near the hostel.

Spoke tension and wheel balance was what I had been worrying about.

The owner said he had done his best but there is a still mechanical problem in wheels.

There might be some gap between a plastic part and hub.

But it was not so serious a problem I can go on.


I was so glad the owner said, “It’s free. Hope you really enjoy your journey.”

I’m sure there were no bad guys in Ireland!


And I went to post office for a postage stamps.

Wrote and sent 10 picture postcards to my supporters in Japan.

As a return for crowdfunding, I got to send about 120 postcards in total.


Tomorrow I started to run for the west coast Killarney.

I set Galway as my goal in Ireland about 500km away from here in Dublin.



*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in UK: 1009.0 km

*Total Distance in Ireland: 16.1 km

*See More Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment