8/27/2016

DAY36 Templemore-Cashel 34.7km(Ireland)



Chilly morning 11 degrees in my tent.

When it’s chilly, I wake up even in the middle of the night.

I hid myself totally in my sleeping bag.


Conor was a nice guy who takes good care of me in many ways.

Early in the morning he said to me while I was getting ready, “Good morning. You can use kitchen and bathroom.”

When I left, he often said,”Is there anything you need?”

I knew he wanted to help as much as possible.

He gave me a free ticket of Rock of Cashel.

We shook hands and hug each other.

I’ll never forget Templemore B&B(or T&B).


In eastern Ireland, there are lots of historical architecture here and there.

Castle is also an interesting place, they say it’s a popular tourist spot because Rock of Cashel stands in the town.

As soon as I checked in at Cashel Holiday Hostel, I visited Rock of Cashel.

It’s on the hill where I can enjoy the great view of the city.

If you like European history, it’s worth visiting.

On the way back I did some shopping for dinner.

The town is clean and tidy. Small and compact but it is convenient for tourists.

At hostel, I enjoyed talking to staff and other guests.

Killarney is almost there but I guess I don’t have to hurry.



*Today’s Distance: 34.7 km

*Total Distance in UK: 1009.0 km

*Total Distance in Ireland: 203.4 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1212.4km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment