8/19/2016

DAY28 Glasgow-Paisley(Scotland, UK) 13.2km



Said goodbye to Glasgow. Left St.Enoch Hotel where I had stayed for 3 nights heading to Paisley.

Spent 3 days in Glasgow, taking the longest rest here in UK.

Glasgow is an exciting and lovely city which I’d like to visit again, next time with my wife Piapi.


As I fly to Dublin, Ireland tomorrow, I moved to a guest house in Paisley.

Today the total distance I have run became more than 1000km, exactly 1001.6km.

Still a quarter of the total distance of PEACE RUN 2016 Running Around Europe.


Ran 13.2km today. About 7km after I started, it started to rain.

Stopped running twice on the way to take shelter from the rain.



Staying at single room for the first time in a while.

Quiet, nobody bothers me during my sleep for snoring or sleep talking.




*Today’s Distance: 13.2 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 1001.6 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment