8/30/2016

DAY39 Glanworth-44km East of Killarney(Ireland)






Late start after nice Irish breakfast, with Dutch couple Cindy and Leon.

Leon said he had walked along Camino De Santiago before. I got useful information from him.


At 8:50, saying goodbye to all, I started to run.

Today I may finish where there’s no accommodation.

Killarney is just 90km west. Traveling in Ireland will soon be over.


There were some hills I had to climb.

At 7:30, I found a nice campsite at farming area, which was quiet and no ones seemed to come around.


Free camping is good because I don’t have to pay.

I ate some food that I bought yesterday.

It will be chilly in the morning, I got to get ready for it.





*Today’s Distance: 52,3 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1319.8km

*See More Photos 




No comments:

Post a Comment