7/02/2012

Day 24: Shizunai-Tomikawa

Cloudy,  some scattered shower but I didn't mind it at all.

Yasuko, the daughter of Samani Station Inn(Ekimae Minshuku)'s Okamisan (Owner) and Miki, Yasuko's friend came and see me on the road.

A guy stopped his car just in front of me and gave me a canned coffee, when I thought of sipping some coffee.

It's kind of miracle, isn't it?

Another guy also stopped his car and asked me if I was an Adventure Runner of PEACE RUN.


Tomorrow is the final day of running across Hokkaido Island.

I'll finish my run in Tomakomai, then take ferryboat to Hachinohe from Tomakomai Port.


Funny how time flies.



*Today's run: 25.5 miles (41.0km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai:  562.0 miles (904.3km)






















More phoitos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment