8/12/2016

DAY21 Teviothead-Galashiels 49.3km (Scotland)



Woke up in my tent hearing the stream flowing.

Beside highway A7 traffic noise was a bit noisy.

15 degrees in my tent was not a climate of summer.


It was good weather in the morning but soon cloudy and later started to rain.

I was always nervous running on A7 because the road had no sidewalk no shoulders. I was running on the right side being careful about oncoming traffic. I needed more concentration.



Huge trailer trucks looked monsters, wind pressure was so strong as to blow me away.


But sometimes sidewalk and shoulders showed up.

It became windy in the afternoon with strong wind blowing.


I checked in Jean Muir Student Village, Scottish Borders.

This B&B is run by Borders College. Clean and tidy.

Single room with breakfast costs just £35.

After check-in, I went shopping in the shopping mall 2km away from the B&B.

Hope it becomes sunny and warm.


*Today’s Distance:  49.3 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 797.9 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment