8/17/2016

DAY26 Day-Off in Glasgow(Scotland, UK)


Here's a track I have followed from Big Ben(London) to Glasgow 979.7km.


Took a day-off for the first time in 8 days.

Visited 2 cycle shops to get 20-inch tire tubes.

Have had 10 flat tires so far because of thorn of a plant.

4 tubes including spare ones are all worn out.

And got a brand-new pair of running shoes.

One of PEACE RUN official sponsors “ALTRA” offers Instinct3.5.

I should have planned as for logistics but it’s a little too late. I got to move to Ireland and running in Ireland may finish within a week.

Hopefully I’ll get a new pair of ALTRA while I run in main continent.


Washed my clothes at another hostel as I had no clean underwear.

I got to make the most of minimal clothes I have.

I’m glad it’s mostly cool and I had little sweat.


And I bought an airplane ticket from Glasgow to Dublin, Ireland.

Flight is due on 20th. I booked stay for 17 and 18 at the same hostel but unfortunately there is no vacancy on 19.

What should I do? Do I stay at the airport on 19 night?

I leave Glasgow 10pm and arrive in Dublin 11pm.

Late arrival…where should I stay 20 night?


Moving by public transportation is always hard for me.

But I know this is also a part of my travel.

On main continent my run starts in Hamburg, Germany though this map shows Berlin.


*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 979.7 km (Photo above)

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment