8/11/2016

DAY20 Carlisle-Teviothead(Scotland) 51.6km



Started in the rain with rain jacket on.

Following A7 north, I was running on the sidewalk but it was soon gone.

Entered Scotland at 9:40am.

Then a shoulder appeared.

Langholm was the first major town in Scotland.

Felt like I had got back into Europe 500 years ago.



But without towns, all I saw was sheep and cows.

After running 48km, I wanted to finish in Linhope.

But it was not what was called town.

There are only some old houses.

So I kept running and found a parking area with some picnic tables.

I decided to camp out tonight.

Next Hawick is 17km further north.

I ran 51.6 km. That’s enough.

Pitched my tent on the grass. Tent site is close to highway A7 but I can stand it.

Surrounded by mountains, it’s not easy to get into network.



*Today’s Distance:  51.6 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 748.6 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment