7/01/2012

Day 23: Samani-Shizunai

Had a day off yesterday.

Ekimae Minshuku was the one of the best inns in Hokkaido.

Warm hospitality and wonderful food treated me a lot.

Owner's wife, Okami-san took good care of me while I was staying there.

I showed up on today's paper.

On the way to Shizunai, three men said that they had seen the article.

Two days to Tomakomai, the goal of running across Hokkaido Island.

Tonight I am staying with the Okami-san's daughter and her husband.

How nice of Okami-san to have shown the best care to a traveler!

I really appreciate her kindness and realized how lucky I was to stay in Samani.


*Today's distance: 37.9 miles (61km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai:536.5 miles  (863.3km)




















More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2014.html

No comments:

Post a Comment