12/23/2014

Day39 Ashburton to Geraldine



It seems no problem with my right ankle.

Running everyday makes my body’s immune system so special, doesn’t it?

I guess sleeping well promotes recovery of whole my body.

I changed my plan. I was supposed to head to Timaru but I gave up. But instead I took a short cut to Lake Tekapo.

So I chose Geraldine as today’s goal.


Leaving Ashburton at 6:30. Went through downtown Ashburton and then I came back into State Highway 1 again.

Sunny blue sky again. It’s warm enough to feel like summer.


Saying goodbye to State Highway 1 in Rangitata after crossing two bridges without shoulders.

And another bridge was one-lane traffic.

Traffic was not so busy that I enjoyed crossing those bridges feeling no stress.

Nobody hastes and becomes panic in this country.

It’s natural for KIWIS to go slow and mellow.

They have enough time to do anything they do.

Love and peace come from kindness and gentle care to anybody.

We should never forget thanking anybody.


Running on the country road makes me feel fine.

After 4:30 I finished today’s run at backpacker’s hostel in Geraldine.


Haste makes different result from normal.

Being panic makes you lose what you are.

It’s good for you just the way you are.

No haste, no panic…just go slow and mellow.

Everything will be all right after all.

Believe it.


*Distance Today: 54.40km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1237.5km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 



No comments:

Post a Comment