8/15/2016

DAY24 Edinburgh-Hillend Reservoir 56.6km(Scotland)



Leaving Edinburgh where International Art Festival is going on, very active and noisy city, I am heading to Glasgow.

Following National Cycle Route 754, the route goes along the canal which leads us to Glasgow.

The road is clean, paved and wide but when I got out of the city, it became unpaved sometimes it was single track trail.


Google Map is not always true. I often got out of the regular route.

In 1991 when I cycled across the USA, all I got to do was heading to the east where New York was.

It was totally analog era, different from digital era now.


Finished my run at Hillend Reservoir after running 56.6km.

A kind local man allowed me to pitch my tent at his yard.

Just 30km to Glasgow where my travel across UK is over.


*Today’s Distance: 56.6 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 933.6 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment