8/24/2016

DAY33 Dublin-Kilcullen 51.0km(Ireland)



Left Dublin at 7am. Sun came up again. 9 degrees, kind of chilly.

There was a sidewalk in the city of Dublin but as soon as I got out of the city, it’s gone.

In City West, Google Map told me to get into motor way N7 where there was no sidewalk and all the cars were driving faster than 100 km/h.

I was at a loss where to go, so I asked a man at roadwork.

He was kind enough to draw a map for me, and then I followed a back road and side road of N7.

All the road I took was zig zag route, which was 8km longer than direct N7 route.

About 5:30 I finished running in Kilcullen.

Checked in at B&B.

It’s going to be a bit hard to find accommodation in small towns or villages in Ireland.

I may have more chances to camp out.

Anyway I’ll always be flexible as for route and accommodation.

All I got to do is have fun!



*Today’s Distance: 51.0 km

*Total Distance in UK: 1009.0 km

*Total Distance in Ireland: 67.1 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1076.1

*See More Photos

1 comment:

  1. Travel safely. http://kilcullenbridge.blogspot.ie/2016/08/world-peace-runner-in-kilcullen.html

    ReplyDelete