8/20/2016

DAY29 Paisley-Glasgow International Airport7.4km(Scotland, UK)



Final day in UK.

Just one month ago, I left Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan.

Time flies…yes, it really does.

Left a guest house in Paisley at 10:30, I ran to Glasgow International Airport which located 3.5km from the guest house.

How huge the airport is! It was not easy to get to the terminal.

Lost my way at the huge parking space and asked a clerk the direction.

After running 7.4km, I was able to follow the pedestrian access.

But I had to wait until 8:10pm check in time.

Yes, my flight was due to 10:10pm.

I spent 10 hours just sitting on a bench in front of the Ryanair check-in counter.

All I did was enjoy watching people come and go.

Finally at 8pm, I was the first to check in.

Fortunately I didn’t have to pay the extra charge for my luggage.

No problem at all at security check.

Saying goodbye to UK, I leave for Dublin, Ireland.

Looking forward to coming back someday!



*Today’s Distance: 7.4 km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London: 1009.0 km(Whole UK)

*See More Photos


PEACE RUN 2016 Running Around Europe Movie#3

No comments:

Post a Comment