5/31/2015

Kasugai Kizuna Marathon



I was invited to Kasugai Kizuna Marathon 2015 as a guest runner.

It’s a relay marathon running 1.2km circuit course in Kasugai Driving School. 105 teams and 659 runners entered in total.

Each member runs by turns for  2.5 hours. A team which runs the longest distance wins the race.

I belonged to Team Kizuna(Bond) and I was a captain.

Our team had another name “Team One-Tooth Geta.”



Actually some of our members including me ran in One-Tooth Geta, which surprised other runners.

Everyone there seemed to be having fun.

Some were serious fast runners, some slow fun-runners.

Some dressed up in various fancy costumes.

I would say it was kind of a running festival.


It was a bit too warm for most of us runners to run. But fortunately the weather had been good with no rain.

I felt as if 2.5 hours had passed as fast as a moment.

We really had a good time together.




Live Together Run Together

“I’d like to stay here with these folks.”

“I’d like to spend more time with them.”

Let’s make friends with such people as you feel that way all around the world.

And I want them to feel the same way too.

That kind of feeling may create PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment