6/22/2024

DAY13 Burgos to Castroheliz


 Enjoyed free breakfast at hostel. Late start at 7:40.

I had 3 steep downhills. Once I slip down, I may have fallen down to the end of the road.

Except them, the road was almost flat. Easy 41km to Castroheliz, most of which are gravel road.

When I was a kid, most of the roads were unpaved. So when it rained there were puddles here and there. When the sun kept shining, the road was dry and dusty.

But as people started to drive cars, there were more paved roads.

I guess now the cause of abnormal weather is paved roads and air conditioners.

At 3:30 I finished at Castroheliz. Not so tough and hard today.

I enjoyed dinner of bibim-bap(Korean mixed rice).

I'm glad the land is almost flat with no bumps and rocks.


*Today's photo album

*YouTube Movies 




No comments:

Post a Comment