6/20/2024

DAY10 & DAY11

 *DAY10 Navarrete to Santo Domingo


Late start at 8:20. It was cool but sunshine is a bit hot. 

There was another bumpy & rocky trail again. But it was a short distance.

Unfortunately I hit on a freeway keeping going but patrol car stopped in front of me.

I got out of it at the next ramp. I'll never do it again!

At 4pm I checked in at a hostel in Santo Doming.

It was on the 3rd floor of the building. Elevator was too small for my buggy. So I had to fold it and carry my luggage one by one.


*DAY11 Santo Domingo to Villafranca

In the morning 12 degrees. 24 during the day. Not bad.

I followed the regular route of the Camino.

All gravel road with lots of ups & downs as usual.

Passed some small towns. Local people are all friendly. When I say "Hola!" they reply and say "Buen Camino!" which gives me a power and energy to go on.


Photo Albums

Day10

Day11

YouTube Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment