12/19/2013

Day110 Stawell to Ararat 30.1km

According to the weather news, it's going to be 39 degrees today.

19 degrees in the morning.

All I got to do is start early and finish early.


The temperature will be highest in the late afternoon.


Today, I run 30km to Ararat. Probably I'll finish by noon.


Left Stawell at 6am. But after 9am, the heat was coming around.

I don't run so fast but my heart rate rises so fast.

Drink water to cool myself down.

At 11am, I finished at Ararat Colonial Lodge.

The owner was so kind as to receive 50 dollars per night usually costing 115 dollars.

The room was large, gorgeous and clean with free Wi-Fi and breakfast.

What is better, SAFEWAY the super market is just in front of the motel!!

I don't have to walk too far to do shopping.


200km to Melbourne.


I must run even in the middle of heated summer in order to arrive at the next town.

People often ask me why I dare do such a tough and hard thing.

I cannot answer the question.

I guess it's okay if they feel something when they see me running.

They should imagine what's in the runners' mind and how runners feel while they are on the run…it's surely important just to imagine.







*Today's Distance: 30.1km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3886.8km


*See More Photos 

*Planned route...

*Where Adventure Runner Kay is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment