12/29/2013

Day 120 Flemington to Preston (Melbourne)12.7km

Spending 6 days in Benalla, the time has come when I have to say goodbye to Kyohei. Last night we talked drinking wine for hours.

 He had a hard time in his life and taught me some lessons through his philosophy. We drove back to Flemington. And I re-start my run to Preston, where I stay until 31. On the 1st of January 2014, I will leave Melbourne for Canberra.

 One more month, just 1000km to go.

 Looking forward to seeing Opera House. I'll never give up, will keep holding on and do my best!

 Just 12km today, but it was hard to follow the route which Google map showed to me.


 I am a member of JACC or Japan Adventure Cyclist Club. As soon as I arrived at hotel, another member of JACC was waiting for me.

 Mr.Debori is cycling around the world.

 He left Alaska 4 years ago, cycling across North and South America. On his way he was robbed of his belonging including his bicycle in Costalica.

 But he was strong enough to get back on the road again!

 He said he had started in Sydney and was going to fly to Tasmania.

 We'll meet again somewhere along the road someday.


 


*Today's Distance: 12.7km

 *Total Distance from Perth: 4113.0km

 *See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment