11/27/2013

Day88 Melrose to Laura 45.7km

I'm following Highway B82 instead of A1 but it was a right choice.

B82 is a quiet highway with a wonderful view.

The shoulders are narrow but the traffic is not heavy.

I can enjoy running on the country road everyday.

While I'm running per day, there are some towns on the way.

It's not a desert any more.


There are no rest area and parking area but in towns there are parks, toilet picnic tables and bench.

There were no shades in the desert plain but now I can take a break under the shade of big tall trees.

Actually it was very hot this afternoon over 35 degrees.

I had to cool myself down several times. Water bottle is warm enough to call it hot water.


Today I visited Murray Town, Wirrabara and Stone Hut.

Those are really small town but pretty.


After 3pm I finished my run in Laura Caravan Park.

Population about 500. But there's a super market IGA.


Tomorrow I have to camp out because there's no service between Laura and Clare. Clare is about 90km south of here.

It will be cool tomorrow because of rain.





*Today's Distance: 45.7km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3105.0km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment