10/29/2016

DAY99 Saint Geours de Maremne (France)




Winter is drawing near.

Wooden house feels warm.

It’s cold outside but this cottage is warm enough only with a small heater on.




It’s been 40 days since I entered France.

Spent 40 days in UK but here in France I have spent more time.

Though there have been so many troubles and happenings, I have made a lot of good memories.

Two-week rest in Genessac and Soustons may have been a sign which told me to take a rest for a while.

Next time my PEACE RUN starts in Sain Jean Pied de Port to follow Camino de Santiago.


I hear Catherine’s house was built more than 300 years ago and was reformed in modern style.

So very quiet around here and the land is extremely large.

It must be impossible to live in a house like this in Japan.

It’s a dream house. I wish I could live here with my wife Piapi.



Before noon, the sky became clear and it’s getting warmer.

According to the weather forecast, it’s 22 degrees the highest today.

Catherine gave me a ride to Lidl the supermarket in town center.

Except a party, I usually make meals by myself.


I don’t eat that much when I don’t run.


The problem is that everything is so good here in France I eat too much at the party.

I’m a skinny person who doesn’t become fat even if I eat much but it’s true that our habits make ourselves what we are.

What’s enough is enough.

It’s one of the most important lessons in many ways.




*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3275.0 km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment