10/05/2013

Day35 Salmon Gums to 45km South of Norseman 44.6km

Early shower but sunny sky came back again soon.

As I go up to the north, the ray of the sun gets kind of hard.

Morten, a cyclist from Norway caught up with me before noon.

We promised to see each other again somewhere along the road or maybe in Europe.

Andrew, one of the supporters of Alan & Janette found me on the highway and stopped his car just to say hello.

He said they were already in the Nullarbor Plain.

I'm wondering if I can catch up with them.

They still keep on running 42.2km every day...Just amazing!


After 4pm, I found a good place to pitch my tent on the road side.

Tomorrow is the day I will be back to civilization!





*Today's Distance: 44.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 1247.5km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment