7/27/2024

DAY48: Lisbon-Montijo

IMG_6468_20240727005235104.jpg

Day 48: Santiago from Argentina is a musician and architect.

He brought his trombone with him. He played some songs for me in the dormitory in the morning.

He was interested in PEACE RUN and asked me to visit him if I ever come to Argentina.

Today was the last day of my Altra Lone Peak(Trail Running Shoes), which I had run 1600 km on.

I'll run the remaining 1500 km to Barcelona on my new Altra Torin.

I left Terrace Hostel Lisbon around 10am.

It was about 6km to the ferry terminal.

I arrived at Montijo in about 30 minutes on the 12:30 ferry, but check-in was after 4pm.

I killed some time at the ferry terminal.

After that, I moved a little over 3km to the guesthouse in Montijo so that I would be there in time for 4pm.

The Brazilian owner welcomed me.

Just 10km today but tomorrow I'll be back on the heated road again. 

First, I'll head to Seville within 10 days.

*Today's Photos

*YouTube Moives

No comments:

Post a Comment