8/18/2024

DAY70: Barcelona2

IMG_6849.jpg

I slept well last night because I couldn't sleep well after staying up all night at the airport on the night before.


In the morning, I walked around the beach.


Barcelona is also a city that has hosted the Olympics in the past, so there are a lot of runners.


I saw young people practicing beach volleyball on the beach.


I think that one thing that can be said in common in various cities around the world is that many health-conscious people get up early and do something good for their health.


Of course, it's not just running, but there are also many people who are dedicated to walking and cycling.


Some young people in the same dormitory at the hostel went out at night and slept until the afternoon... (lol).


Around noon, I walked about 3 kilometers from the hostel to Plaza Catalunya.


I was supposed to meet up with the Kawazoe family, who had come to Barcelona at the same time.



In the afternoon, I spoke in Japanese with people I hadn't seen in a while.


I was grateful and moved to have returned alive!


I was treated to seafood paella.

IMG_6850.jpg


This was the third time I ate rice on this trip. It's been a long time since I ate at a restaurant.


I usually cook for myself, so I've only been to restaurants a few times.


Mr. Kawazoe is a travel expert who has traveled to nearly 200 countries around the world.


This time, they went on a family trip to Spain, Portugal, and Africa.


We've been friends since Takabo, their son was born, and he's already 10 years old. Time flies.


We'll meet again in Osaka after I return to Japan.



Walking around Barcelona. I'm more attracted to the back alleys and ordinary cityscapes than the crowded tourist spots.



About a week left until I return home. To be honest, I miss Japan. 


It's DAY 70 today, but I feel like I've been traveling for about half a year.


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment