8/20/2024

DAY72: Barcelona4

IMG_6872.jpg

In the morning, I put on my  one-tooth geta and went out into town for the first time in a while.


I ran in the park along the coast.


A feeling I had almost forgotten was revived.


I felt like climbing Mt. Kongo in my one-tooth geta.


Autumn is approaching in Barcelona, ​​as the number of days with maximum temperatures below 30°C is increasing.


The sun doesn't feel very strong.


Having experienced that heat inland, it is really comfortable now.


But I spent most of my time relaxing in the hostel.


My main outing is shopping.


I cooked a simple home-cooked meal again today. I think I'll be regaining the weight I've lost soon.


Four more days until I leave the country. I can't wait to get back to my homeland.

IMG_6876.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment