7/31/2024

DAY52: Evora-Reguengos de Monsaraz

 IMG_6541_20240731024838e75.jpg

The free breakfast at the hostel was at 8am, so I started late.

38km, there are almost no towns or shops, so I just kept running.

In the afternoon, there are only limited shaded areas.

The national highway sometimes has no shoulders, but it is generally easy to run. Mostly flat.

It is nice that passing cars honk their horns to cheer me on.

The buggy is rattling but still OK. I'm sorry for overworking it, but I have been traveling with it as if it were a part of my body, and I intend to keep pushing it until the goal.

A little after 4pm, I checked into a hotel in Reguengos de Monsaraz.

I took a shower, washed my laundry by hand, had dinner, organized the data from the day, and made plans for the next day.

*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment