7/18/2024

DAY39: Coimbra-Alvorge

IMG_6233.jpg

Late start at 7:15.

Crossed the Santa Clara Bridge over Rio Mondega.

Started climbing steep hills which lasted over 2km to the top.

My heart kept beating so fast.

After that, I entered National Highway but the traffic was too heavy and I got out of it soon.

I Chose a quiet local route. Wherever I go, hills after hills in Spain and Portugal!

Sand and a small stone came into my shoes many times on gravel road.

Sometimes the trail got bumpy and rocky.

With no conversation, I kept silent running on the trail. It makes me feel blue. This is not what ordinary 60 year-old man do, I guess.

30.5km till I got to Alvorge. There's only one cafe and guesthouse in Vale Florido. Both are run by the same owner.

There were no supermarkets along the way.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment