7/01/2024

DAY22: Las Herrerias-Triacastela


Day 20 on Camino de Santiago.

At 7:20AM I left Las Herrerias.

Took 1 hour to Lafaba. Then I followed walk route. Gravel road and rocky route.

Once I slipped down, I might have pulled down to the end of the road.

From Lalaguna I followed bike route.

It took me almost 3 hours to reach Cebureiro Pass(1300m). Entered Galicia State out there.

After that I passed Alto do poio Pass(1335m).

I have taken a wrong route on the way.

4km course loss. All of a sudden, I hit on a dead end. It was the entrance of a quarry.

I turned back to the branch point. And I kept going downhill 10km to Triacastela.

It was a hill climb festa today!

After running 42.2km, I reached Albergue at the end of the town.

It's an Alberugue for vegans.

There were only two guest here, me and German guy.

Enjoyed vegan dinner together.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment