7/24/2024

DAY45: DayOff@Lisbon

IMG_6391.jpg

It's my first day off in a week since Porto.

I wandered around the city in the cool morning, but the sun was getting quite strong by 9am, so I did some shopping and came back.

Luckily it was cool in the shade. It would be crazy to run in the afternoon when it is over 35 degrees.

The dormitory also had no air conditioning, only a fan. When I closed the curtains on the bed, it felt like a sauna.

Tomorrow I'm heading towards Sintra. I think I'll arrive at Cabo da Roca the morning after tomorrow.

There seems to be a forest fire near Sintra, but I can't find any information on the Internet.

Of course, the heat has a big impact on travel.

It's important to take care of my health. If I push myself too hard and get tired, it could lead to bad things.

The hostel is generous with a free dinner tonight. I've never had a service like that before.



No comments:

Post a Comment