7/03/2024

DAY24: Sarria-Ligonde


Left Sarria at 6:30 just before the sunrise.

Most pilgrims left early. School hikers were all together in front of the albergue.

There were so many ups and downs today. Not so hard but just before Portomarin, I came across the valley, I should call it Petit-Canyon.

Very narrow steep trail with dangeraous gaps. Too narrow for my buggy to go through.

I should have followed a bike route but it was too late.

Some pilgrims helped me to carry my buggy. If I had been alone, I couldn't have done anything.

After that I kept running about 10km. I finished in Ligonde. 37.1km today.

The arbergue was a cozy place and run by volunteer staffs.

We saw a movie "I'll Push You" which was about Camino de Santiago. A guy pushes a wheelchair for his friend to travel on Camino de Santiago.

Tha't almost what I'm doing now! It was so impressive!

Then we enjoyed a community dinner with some staffs and 10 pilgrims together. Good time for conversation. And we played a game. A host gave a question as for Camino and we choose one from several picture cards and shared how we felt about it.

I am the one who is a bit different from other pilgrims because I push my buggy. That's why I became famous all of a sudden.

After that I was too busy with daily routine on social media.

*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment