8/05/2024

DAY58: Aroche-Galaroza

IMG_6669.jpg

This time I learned that one wrong decision can be fatal.


What do you do when the GPS and Internet, which are indispensable for modern people, become unusable?


It may not be a problem for people who live in the city, but I think that people who walk in the mountains and travel abroad need to think carefully about it.


This is not limited to when you are lost, but you don't realize at the moment when you "fall into a trap," but there are always times when you think "I should have done that there..."


Some troubles such as being scammed or having an accident can be avoided by making prior decisions.


Day 58, I slept soundly in a room surrounded by civilization.


I thought it was great to be alive! I savored the happiness of being protected by various people and things.


Today is 38 degrees again, and I will move forward a little. I won't be on the trail for a while (lol).


Started from Aroche at 7:30 a.m.


The hotel is at the top of a hill, so I brake tightly as I go down the steep slope.


Today, I'm only on the N-433, so it's highly unlikely that I'll get lost.


10:30, Cortegana. This was supposed to be the finish line on August 3 (if I hadn't gotten lost).


To my delight, I found a large supermarket for the first time in a while.


I can enjoy shopping because I'm alive. Egg tarts are the best!


After passing El Repirado, it's another 4km to Galaroza.


The temperature is already 32 degrees. If there was no shade, it would be so hot that I would burn my whole body.


This level of heat is normal in the Mojave Desert in the United States.


I guess if your body takes it for granted, it doesn't feel so hard.


The ability to adapt to the environment is quite important.


2:30 pm, check in at the Hostal Tribio hotel in Galaroza.


I do my shopping at the supermarket right next door.


I finished my run before the temperature exceeded 35 degrees.


The gradient isn't steep, but a gradual uphill climb that continues for several kilometers can be quite tiring.


I am so grateful and moved that I was able to finish today's run safely!


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment