8/21/2024

DAY74: Barcelona 6

IMG_6892_202408212325471ca.jpg

Day 74, my last day in Barcelona. Those days of constantly traveling every day are long gone.


I don't know when I'll be traveling again, but I hope I can make good use of this experience in the future.


Rather than making up for what I'm missing, the challenge is to make the most of what I have now.


I spent two full weeks relaxing in Seville and Barcelona.


I could have run 500-700km in two weeks.


But even during the time I wasn't running, I had plenty of time to think about various things.


There are many things I should and want to do after returning to Japan, but first I have to overcome my Urashima Taro syndrome.


Urashima Taro syndrome is different from jet lag.


Urashima Taro is a main character of Japanese old fairy tales.


It takes quite a while to end my trip and return to the real world.


Urashima Taro returns from Ryugu-jo Castle and realizes that he is in a different world than he thought.


The moment he opens the treasure box(Tamatebako) given to him by Princess Otohime, he ages all at once.


The actual time I spent in Ryugu-jo Castle may have lasted for decades.


Time flies when you're having fun. It's a time that cannot be measured by physical senses.


Because I've experienced this many times before, I need to adapt to reality without opening the Pandora's box.


Tomorrow, I check out of the hostel and head to Barcelona Airport. The plane takes off early on the 23rd.


There's a five-hour wait in Paris for a transit, and then on to Kansai Airport.


I can finally return to my homeland.


When I was nearly lost in the mountains of Andalusia, I thought of my hometown over and over again.


I'm so, so glad to be alive!!


It's important to remember that experience from time to time and reflect on my own strength.



*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment