7/22/2024

DAY43: Santarem-Villa Franca de Xira

IMG_6321.jpg

Started at 6am. Had breakfast at a convenient spot after starting.

Shockingly, I noticed that my small yellow PEACE RUN flag was missing at Continente supermarket in Cartaxo, about 12km from the start.

I didn't have the energy to go back and get it. I decided to let it go as it had served its purpose.

People and things that we have lost will come back to us in a different time, place and form... I believe so.

If I say it's hot when the temperature is around 30 degrees, what will I do if it gets over 40 degrees?

I told myself. But I found shade and rested whenever I could.

It's not that I get worn out by the repetition of monotony, but as long as I have the conflict of how to accept things that I don't want to accept, things won't go smoothly.

Checked in at the hostel in Vila Franca de Xira at 4:30pm.

I was so grateful that I was able to finish today's run safely again today!


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment