7/20/2024

DAY41: Areias-Golega

IMG_6292.jpg

I went outside just before 5am and saw a sky full of stars. 

The sun sets around 9pm here.

As I usually go to bed about this time, this is the first time I've seen the night sky.

It was over 30 degrees again today. 

44km to Golega. I'll run as hard as possible in the morning to cover more distance.

At 6am, the owner and his wife came to see me off. 

They gave me dried figs as a souvenir. I was grateful because they had just run out.

The Estonian couple were very kind. The whole family welcomed me when I arrived. This guesthouse makes me want to visit again.

32km in the morning, the heat is not too bad yet.

However, there is no place to rest if you follow National Route N110 all the way. I have no choice but to bring out my own folding chair and took a lunch break on the roadside.

There are a lot of gentle slopes today. My neck, shoulders, back and waist are very stiff. I want to take a bath in a bathtub.

By 2pm I had covered over 40km. Just before 3PM I finished at the guesthouse in Golega. 


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment