7/30/2024

DAY51: Montemor O Novo-Evora

IMG_6517.jpg

I left Montemor O Novo at around 7am.


There was almost nothing until Evora 30km away.


About an hour after I started running, thunder started rumbling. I thought it wouldn't rain much, but suddenly it started pouring. Intermittent rain.


A police car stopped in front of me and told me to keep to the left. No matter which country I go to, I often get told off by police (lol).


The roads were 100% paved (thank goodness). They were not too steep or too loose, and had just the right amount of ups and downs.


I arrived at the bike shop in Evora at 1pm, but they had a lunch break until 3pm.


I had no choice but to check in at the hostel first.


After unloading my luggage, I went back to the bike shop.


The owner checked it and found that the problem was indeed with the axle.


He fixed the wobble to some extent, but the rattle couldn't be fixed unless the axle was replaced.


For now, I had no choice but to run as far as I could in this condition.


As always, I am plagued by problems with the buggy.


Is 5,000km really the limit?


At this rate, it's starting to seem doubtful whether I'll be able to reach Barcelona by the end of August.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment