7/06/2024

DAY27: DayOff @ Santiago de Compostella

IMG_5925.jpg

Enjoying a dayoff for the first time in 25 days.

Went to a bike shop to have a brake of my buggy checked.

It's kind of dangerous if the brakes were unconditioned especially on downhills.


After that I visited the Cathedral again. I met up with some people whom I had met along the way.

Many groups come and go. Especially young people were so excited with joy! Some dance, some shout and some sing.

It seems as if I was watching the World Cup soccer games!

Or it is just like the goal scene of marathon races.


I moved to today's hostel at 1pm. Finished shower and laundry then walked around the city.

Without buggy, my body is too light. It was a surprise that my buggy has already been a part of my body.

I'm not interested in sightseeing. This is a long journey. There'll be so many things to see along the way.

Tomorrow I'll visit the Cathedral to see some friends. Then I'll be back on the road again.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment