7/10/2024

DAY31: Tui-Ponte de Lima

IMG_6022.jpg

DAY31. Left Tui at 7am. Soon I crossed the Minho River, then I entered Portugal.

It was cloudy early in the morning but it started raining as soon as I entered Portugal.

There were some steep hills with rocks and bumps. The road is basically unpaved mountain road, although it is partially paved by stone.

I don't care about any rugged road because I've experienced the Pyrenees.

Only stone-paved trails were so slippery that I wasn't able to run.

Highway is okay with low grades but unpaved roads are sometimes higher than 15 percent(sometimes 20 percent).

At 4:30pm, I arrived at the hotel in Pote de Lima.

Today I'm staying at single room.

Wet weather. I got soaked into my shoes.

Because of rain, I didn't see so many pilgrims.

Portugal welcomes me with rain...


*Photos Today

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment