8/23/2024

DAY75: Barcelona Airport


IMG_6893.jpg

Day 75, the morning of the seventh day in Barcelona. 


Checked out of the hostel and took a taxi to the airport.


The plane leaves for Paris at 6:10am tomorrow.


And I have to wait in transit for 5 hours.


Arrive at Kansai Airport at 9:30am on the 24th. It's a long, long journey.


IMG_6896.jpg

Checked in my luggage early.


My buggy and bag will be sent directly to Kansai Airport, but I don't want to be the victim of lost baggage.


IMG_6899.jpgIMG_6898.jpg


The airport is where you can really feel the hyper-weak yen, with hamburgers and sandwiches all costing over 1000 Japanese yen.


Walking around because my butt hurts when I sit. 


There's a fool here who walks 20,000 steps in the airport...



Patience is tested, just waiting at the airport is wait training.


18 hours in Barcelona, ​​5 hours in Paris, the waiting time is longer than the time spent on the plane... lol


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment