8/25/2024

DAY76: Barcelona-Paris-Kansai Airport

IMG_6909.jpg

Spending the night at Barcelona Airport.


Dozing on a bench, I waited at the gate for 5 hours and half.


Air France AF1449 departed Barcelona at 6:10am as scheduled.


IMG_6905.jpg

Farewell, Barcelona! Farewell, Spain! Until next time!!


And then, about an hour and a half later, I arrived at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. I had to wait there for 5 hours.


IMG_6907.jpg

And then, at 1:20pm, AF292 finally departed from Paris to Japan.


Farewell, Eurasia! Thank you for all the memories!


I don't know when or where I'll be next, but I'll definitely come back!


IMG_6908.jpg

My luggage was returned to me without being lost.


The wait at the airport was long, and I hardly slept in the 13 hours from Paris to Kansai Airport, watching 5 movies.


456990744_1299821748023888_6263374097450639113_n.jpg


Piapi, my wife greeted me with a smile at the gate at 9:30 a.m.


I'd been messaging her online and talking to her on video calls every day, but it was still nice to see her again in real life.


I was lucky to have come back alive, and that alone made me so happy.


Around 11 am, on the way back, I ate eel at a Japanese restaurant. 


The food in Spain was so expensive that everything felt cheap here.


And the food in Japan was delicious, as expected. I ate a good meal on the plane, so I didn't eat anything after that.


I returned to my town, my house, and my three kitties after 80 days.


I was close to tears. Everything looked fresh in my hometown of Tondabayashi and my home, Pingpong Terrace.


Just 80 days felt like almost a year.


I took a shower.


The trip came to an end, and my everyday life began again. 


I was finally back in the reality that I had dreamed of so much when I was nearly lost in the Andalucian mountains.


I was glad to be alive. I was so grateful and moved by everything!!


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment