7/01/2024

DAY23: Triacastela-Sarria



Day 21 on Camino de Santiago.


At 7:20AM I left Triacastela.


Hill climbing is never over. Followed a bike route to Sarria.


Bought some food and drinks at supermarket.


After running 7.5km north from Sarria, I noticed I had made a big mistake.


The hotel I booked last night is in Lugo. Lugo is far away from the regular route of Camino de Santiago.


It was my fault! I canceled the hotel via online.


And I turned back to Sarria. I ran about 15km unnecessarily.


Checked in at Albergue in Sarria. 


This is just 20km from where I started this morning but I ran 34.6km. I don't want to think it waste of time. It has also reason.


God may be telling me to take a rest here in Sarria.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment