7/04/2024

DAY25: Ligonde-Aruzua


Left Ligonde at 7:30.


At dinning table in the morning, I saw message cards for each pilgrims who stayed here last night. It was impressive. 


A guy from Nez Zealand asked me to show up on his pod cast. I said yes.


It was a misty morning. I couldn't see even 500m away.


There was no tough and hard hill today. And many young people who started walking from Sarria.


At 3:30pm I finished at Albergue in Arzua.


Just 40km to the goal Santiago de Comostella.


I'm planning to finish tomorrow afternoon.


At the last 5km point I climb at the hill of joy. I can see the goal out there.


I've been moving for 23 days in a row. I don't know how I feel when I finish. But it may be the time to take a rest after the goal.


I guess I need a couple of days for resting.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment