7/12/2024

DAY33: Barcelos-Moreira

IMG_6089.jpg

Left Barcelos at 6, just before the sunrise.

Foggy weather soon it became scattered rain.

Today I followed the regular Camino route. The paved road is narrow with no shoulders. Even if there's a sidewalk, it's not wide enough for my buggy.

When I ran on the highway, there was a kind of traffic jam behind me.

Local highway doesn't seem to welcome me.

On the forest trail, then stone-paved road. When it's wet, I got to be careful not to slip down.

Wet weather but in the afternoon, the sun showed up sometimes.

I'm glad it's not so hot.

I met up with some pilgrims but not so many as I've seen on French route.

I guess some people walk along the coast.

At 2pm I checked in at a hostel in Moreira. Today I ran 37.9km.

Tomorrow I head to Porto and take a day off.


*Today's Photos

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment