8/21/2024

DAY73: Barcelona5

IMG_6879.jpg

I wonder if it's getting more autumnal every day. I don't run here anymore, but I feel relieved just knowing that the maximum temperature doesn't exceed 30 degrees.


The morning temperature is 21 degrees. I don't need air conditioning in the morning or evening anymore. I want a hot drink rather than a cold one.


In the morning, I took a walk around the hostel and went shopping.


I'll leave the country after one night tomorrow.


However, I'll spend the night at Barcelona Airport on the 22nd, and fly from Barcelona to Paris early in the morning on the 23rd.


I'll wait in Paris for 5 hours. That's a long time to spend at the airport.


It takes 19 hours from Paris to Osaka Kansai Airport.



I spend most of the day in the hostel lounge.


Many guests come and go every day.


I sometimes talk to them, but there are very few Asian people.





I work hard to organize my travel data and records.


As an analog-oriented person, I make videos that are just like a memory album.


*Photo Albums

*YouTube Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment