9/27/2016

DAY67 Bretigny Sur Orge-Monnerville 48.2 km (France)



Daytime is getting shorter. Now the sun rises at 7:45am and sets at 7:40.

50 km might be the limit I can run in a day.


Sunny blue sky spread today too. I don’t remember when I wore a rain jacket last.


Today I ran on a trail of a mountain, a gravel road surrounded by corn fields and so on.

N10 was the fearful highway with neither sidewalk nor shoulders.

Trucks and trailers drove faster than 100 km per hour.

Just 2.5 km I was so patient under the pressure.


Google Map still annoyed me…


 About 5pm, I pitched my tent at a campground in Monnerville.

Very quiet on a weekday of off-season with very few campers camping.

Exchanged both rear tires which I had bought in Etamp.

Almost 2500 km since I started in London.

Hope tomorrow morning won’t become so cold.

 



*Today’s Distance: 48.2 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2490.8 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment