9/15/2016

DAY55 Day-Off@Breda(Holland)




Taking a day-off for the first time in 13 days.

I’ve been running almost 600 km in September.

Belgium is almost there, Breda where I am now is close to the border.


Washed my clothes by soap and hand in the morning.

Before noon, I walked to a supermarket 1.3 km away from the hotel.

Still hot under the sun, but the soft and gentle breeze makes me feel good.



Ran more than 60 km 2 days in a row.

I guess I have run too much since I left Hamburg.

I know I need to pace up but haste makes waste, it really does.

Lisbon is not so close, so far away. I’m sure I’m closing the distance.

We’ll never know our future. That’s why we have to concentrate ourselves on the very moment.

Now is the time we have to cherish most.


Hope everyone who reads my blog will travel with me all the time.




*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1956.4 km

*See More Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment