9/01/2016

DAY41 Killarney 12.6km (Ireland)



September started! Woke up at 6am, took a quick shower and enjoyed an Irish breakfast.

Every time I visit tourist spot, I am at a loss what to do, where to go.

Ran to Ross Castle. It was a weekday after summer vacation. Not so crowded, calm and quiet Killarney.

It’s fun to visit popular tourist spot, but I prefer to share a peaceful moment with people I meet.


Otherwise, I visit the place, get some souvenir and take some pictures, that’s all.

The pictures I have taken will never be seen again.

Travel for me is not just a sightseeing but also to discover a moment which will be an experience once in a lifetime both for me and for someone I meet.

All I want is to see people smile wherever I go.


Tomorrow I’m going to take a bus to Dublin International Airport.

On the morning of 3rd September I fly to Hamburg, Germany.

Just 2-hour flight, I’ll be in a main land of Europe.


Have had a very good time in Ireland.



*Today’s Distance: 12.6 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1378.1km

*See More Photos 



No comments:

Post a Comment