9/13/2016

DAY53 Almere-Lopikerkapel 61.0km(Holland)



Said goodbye to Jonathan, I left Almere at 8am.

Just before I left he made the final coffee which was so good!

Leaving Almere at 8am, I crossed a big bridge to get close to Amsterdam but this time I don’t stop by at major cities such as Rotterdam and Amsterdam because there are too many people.

Highest temperature here was 31 degrees. I took a rest many times under the shade. Humidity was low which helped me a lot.

Most of my adventure running I ran during summer.

In Kansas, USA, the highest temperature was 47.7 degrees.

In the desert area it was around 40 degrees.

Summer in Japan was typically wet. Even if it is 35 degrees, humidity makes us feel uncomfortable.

I like summer with less humidity.


About 7:30pm I pitched my tent at campground at Lopikerkapel.

Soon the sun set and it became cooler.




*Today’s Distance: 61.0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1887.8 km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment